Twitter Facebook Feed

Cholesterol FAQ

Cholesterol Questions & Answers

More Cholesterol questions please visit :Hypertension-Cholesterol.com Cholesterol reading, Is 5.4 too large?

What should your Cholesterol be. Mine is 5.4 is that too high. Last tome i went to the Doctors he said it be too high, this time another Doctor said it was pleasing. Add your age and I'll tell you. It depends on the ratio of fat that make...

Cholesterol reading?
Is a cholesterolof 6.3 considered very danderous? Mine is 4.1 and I am on Cholesterol Tablets. Danderous 6.3 ?I judge its a bit high. it is high , but it depends whether the result be from a fasting or non-fasting test , travel back and see your gp hope all go well for...

Cholesterol relieve please!?
Me and my husband are both significantly overweight and are attemptiing to adopt a healthy lifestyle. He is 36 and I am 31. We have be basically living on fast food for times gone by 2 years. We are both going for cholesterol tests, and trying to get our heart in better health....

Cholesterol relieve?
My dad's had some cholesterol issues and has be eating right, exercising, and he's on de-cafe now. Is at hand any specific foods that might not be as healthy as we think? Is in attendance anything he can do to lower his cholesterol? He just recently go up 10 points and he's freaking out....

Cholesterol remedies.?
REading about many. I discern I should give a little environment. I am 34 and have been getting borderline big Cholesterol reading along with mildly high triglycerides. Highest total Chol I get was a 240 mg/dl. Triglycerides have be in the low 200's also at times. I assume with my domestic history (father) that...

Cholesterol results and what they indicate?
HDL-1.6 TOTAL 4.6 HDL RATIO-2.9Hba1c- 8.1 are these results ok? Diabetic and worried (was told ok) Healthy cholesterol levelsThe amount of cholesterol in the blood vary from person to person. The governing body advises that adults should have:oTotal cholesterol lower than 5mmol/L, and oLDL cholesterol lower than...

Cholesterol Results request for information?
Chol:372Tryglycerides:1252HDL:19LDL:could not test due to high results.Is this dutiful or bad? YIKES--these are horrible! This blood sample is essentially like cream. If this is you, you any have a genetic familial hyperlipidemia or were not fast and just ate a can of crisco. Your doc will need to...

Cholesterol Scare at the doctors bureau?
Cholesterol test 20 days ago...Then I modified my diet totally!! Numbers Difference in 3 wksChol211 VS Cholesterol 220 up 9 HDL 51 VS HDL 54 up 3 LDL 194 VS LDL 158 down 36Trigl 140 VS Trigl 77 down 63Question WHY are doctors office hustling...

Cholesterol Scare! Please facilitate?
Last Friday my optician noticed white cholesterol on my cornea. Told me to book blood test at doctors because it may be a concern as I am immature for this at 46 and slim built. Family history may help throw light on this but I am adopt so don't know anything. The...

Cholesterol Screen?
Cholesterol can be checked/screened by a needle and a vile for the blood. Is there a minimum age for this to be done? it usually starts within the early 20's unless there is a relations history of high levels of cholesterol Not really, although they generally do not test children unless here...

Cholesterol Screening Results?
I'm enrolled in a strength class at school and we were required to hold a cholesterol screening. I received my results and they came back majority, but I'm having a hard time getting them explained to me further. Can anyone facilitate?Here are the results:Cholesterol - 162HDL Cholesterol - 46CHOL/HDL Ratio - 3.52Triglycerides -...

Cholesterol screening using finger prick method - do you know of its meticulousness?
Are finger prick cholesterol analyses, like the ones they do at health gala, considered very accurate?Thanks in finance for your help. yes, it is still your blood so they are able to seize the reading they need to determine your levels...

Cholesterol smooth - is this right?
is 6.2 cholesterol level right for 27 year old masculine ? What Kanishk has to work out is, to not believe everything the authority tells him!LOW CHOLESTEROL INCREASES CANCER AND DEATH RISK By Byron J. Richards, CCNAugust 28, 2008NewsWithViews.comIn a major shot fired across the bow of the statin...

Cholesterol smooth how to report im ok?
helloi went for a test and my result is mmol/L and is 5.5 and my doc said to check again surrounded by 6 month so i dont get it am i ok? im 45 and is woman Elevated cholesterol isn't something to panic nearly. Eat a low-fat diet,...

Cholesterol smooth of 229 and Glucose plane of 105?
I am 40 years old, 170 Lb's and just have a fasting blood test done. I be diagnosed with a 229 Cholesterol level (TRIGLYCERIDE 99, HDL 55, LDL 154), I don't exercise, but started nifty walking on a treadmill between 30-60 min per day. What level should...

Cholesterol smooth of 240. Will a transmute within diet bring down the cholesterol level to conventional. My husband have?
begun exercising daily. Eats 2 fruits a hours of daylight which includes an apple, has 6 servings of veggies, soya products with adjectives meals, oats at breakfast, whole small piece breads, lean meat mostly chicken and has...

Cholesterol smooth quiz?
i have 203 of the bad cholesterol ,near effort how low can i bring it down to...im drinking medications too. Soluble fiber in your diet found in vegetables and fruit and oatmeal.. it reduce bad cholesterol. And of course, cut vertebrae on foods with saturated rotund and sodium Source(s): Nutrition class Your...

Cholesterol smooth regular for two years!?
I'm 18 and I weight about 160 lbs. I took a blood check around this time last year and the results say my cholesterol horizontal was 174, I took another one a couple of days ago and the results say my cholesterol is 173 is this majority?If so can someone...

Cholesterol smooth TOO low?
Basically I went to get a blood work and the doctor told me everything be OK except for my cholesterol...she told me it was too low. And that I needed to gain weight and devour more. But I can't seem to gain weight no thing what I do =/ it is so...

Cholesterol smooth..?
my cholesterol level is high, i enjoy hormone problems due to brain cancer, my blood sugar level gets low smoothly so i must always have a sweet chocolate carried around, i find tired easily, and sleeping is my part time work. weigh at 37.3kg, height 142cm. 19 years old studying at a university surrounded...

Cholesterol smooth?
My cholestral level is very elevated 9.0. but i eat vegetables most of time. Why? The doctors also say hereiditary. Any entry I can do? Cholesterol- Get your LDL (bad cholesterol) levels checked at least once a year. (Target: Below 100 mg/dL or 2.6 mmol/L). Triglycerides. (Target: Less than 150 mg/dL or 1.7 mmol/L)...

Cholesterol smooth?
what is the normal cholesterol level and what are the side effects of a elevated cholesterol webmd.com lofty CHOLESTEROL effects on ur heart,it can give a cardiac stroke. A H the garlic may help your cholesterol but what does it do for your social life? A clove a morning? Yikes!You want...

Cholesterol sound out. . .on simvastatin 40mg?
i have been taking simvastatin 40mg at bedtime for yesteryear 2 months now. should i still continue to transport that or do i need a lower dose? here are my recent labs....CHOLESTEROL 175 <200 mg/dLTRIGLYCERIDE 205 <150 mg/dLHDL 38 >/=40 mg/dLLDL CALCULATED 96 <100 mg/dLCHOLESTEROL/HIGH DENSITY...

Cholesterol Statistics?
Could you please: Tell me how many men and women(Americans) have large cholesterol that are over 20-30 years of age(race doesn't matter). OR((maybe both? =] How many men and women, who have children, own high cholesterol.This is for a english essay I have to do for glorious school.. sophomore year....Oh, and I will be...

Cholesterol still over 700+ Holistic Dr.s anyone hear of them What's a DO doc?
I've been on Lipitor 100 mg (The max anyone can take) Didn't work. On on crestor 40 mg (the max also) didn't work. I watch what I guzzle. I don't smoke, never did. I'm 6'3 170...

0 comments:

Post a Comment